Saturday 12 May 2012

ROUTE ITINERARY...6 DAYS TO GO!

6 days to go and I'm feeling the nerves, no question!

There's a lot still to organise and finalise but we're definitely getting there. I've got some fantastic friends helping me cover as many bases as possible - from equipment to PR and everything in between - thank you, I wouldn't be able to start this journey without your help.

Huge thanks also to those of you who have posted, re-posted, shared & re-tweeted on Facebook and Twitter the past week - definitely getting some momentum now, both in coverage and most importantly, donations.

Many are asking where I'm going to be on certain days so they can follow me online (through Twitter) or even better, join me on some of the climbs, so here's the outline itinerary. It's a tight schedule and there will inevitably be some slippage here and there - traffic, punctures, weather conditions, map/satnav reading, fatigue etc. will all have their say at some point, hence the lack of more detailed timing.

I will be using Twitter for frequent daily updates on where I am, where I'm heading to next, how I'm feeling etc. which should give you a clearer idea of where you can find me. You can follow me on Twitter @stevebenton1800 or simply check the Twitter stream on the right of this page.

Remember, you can check the full map and all the climbs here.

Friday 18th May: (1) Streatley to (10) Rundlestone

Saturday 19th May: (11) Challacombe Hill to (19) Rhigos

Sunday 20th May: (20) The Bwlch to (27) Moel Arthur

Monday 21st May: (28) Penbarras to (39) Winnats Pass

Tuesday 22nd May: (40) Peaslows to (51) Whinlatter Pass

Wednesday 23rd May: (52) Honister Pass to (56) Rest And Be Thankful

Thursday 24th May: (57) Bealach-Na-Ba to (61) The Cairnwell

Friday 25th May: (62) Winters Gibbett to (69) Oxnop Scar

Saturday 26th May: (70) Buttertubbs Pass to (79) White Horse Bank

Sunday 27th May: (80) Rosedale Chimney to (88) Terrace Hill

Monday 28th May: to Wednesday 30th May (89) Dover’s Hill to (100) Swain’s Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment